Senior PV Installer
Job Description and Responsibilities
Luminalt is seeking a well-rounded and self-motivated senior PV installer to work full-time out of Luminalt’s San Francisco office. This person will be the lead installer on both residential and commercial solar electric installations throughout the Bay Area. The senior PV Installer will manage his or her installation team, ensure superior quality of installation, and provide exceptional customer service. Responsibilities include:
- Working closely with engineering and sales teams to ensure the design and customer expectations are executed on every job.
- Supervising and carrying out end-to-end solar electric system installations for residential and commercial projects (including BOTH roof and electrical work).
- Coordinating between system owners and Luminalt staff to ensure customer expectations are being met.
- Educating system owners on basic operation and maintenance.
- Attending system inspections by local permitting officials and rebate program administrators.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in solar system installation. The person must be an organized team player and self starter, demonstrating willingness to collaborate with other employees and have a track record of delivering exceptional work product. Experience in other trades a plus. Certifications (e.g. NABCEP®) and/or relevant contractor’s license a plus. Must be detail oriented and comfortable working on roofs, ladders, and other difficult work sites.
Compensation + Benefits
Full time employees receive Paid Time Off, Holidays, medical, and retirement benefits. Compensation based on previous experience.