Solar Project Administrator
If you would like to work in a fast paced collaborative environment, with a team of talented and driven individuals who are dedicated to solar, our customers, and being a positive force for change in our community, we want to meet you! Luminalt, San Francisco’s only majority women owned solar design-build firm (CSLB #845219), is looking for a Project Administrator to join us in the office working full-time providing seamless customer service and administrative duties. Luminalt is committed to increasing diversity in the solar industry and is an equal opportunity employer.
Locally owned and operated, we design and build solar systems for homes and businesses in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our award winning customer service and outstanding installation quality are unmatched. Our office is professional but casual. For more information, visit: https://www.luminalt.com.
This position drives excellent customer service as the primary point of contact for clients throughout their solar installation experience. Your relationship with the client begins when a contract is signed. You drive project readiness and track the project from beginning to end while routinely communicating next steps to clients. You work with your colleagues to ensure contractual obligations and client expectations are being met. You provide guidance, continuity and clarity for clients and colleagues.
- Serve as main point of contact for Luminalt clients – responsible for clear, timely and regular communications
- Submit rebates for solar and storage incentives on deadline
- Ensure project is ready to be built by working cross functionally with other departments
- Trigger change orders and billing
- Schedule inspections
- Submit interconnections to PG&E
- Adhere to defined Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) through tracking
- Track project milestones and report metrics to Director of Customer Operations
- New duties and responsibilities as directed
- Report directly to the Director of Customer Operations
- Thrive in a challenging, fast paced environment with high performance expectations
- Write well and are wonderful on the phone – communicate clearly, respond to concerns and convey information in a way that makes people comfortable
- Love working on a computer and have experience with scheduling, Microsoft Office and Salesforce.
- Are committed to providing clients with superior customer service and take pride in your work
- Are able to multitask, prioritize and get things done
- Are a team player – you work collaboratively with your colleagues, you will step in to help others and are gracious when others step in to help you
- Are highly motivated, ethical and strive for self-improvement
- A minimum of 2 years experience in high volume project administration
- Proven record of excellent customer service in client facing role
- Ability to plan and manage multiple internal and external resources to ensure projects are done on time and within budget
- Computer Proficiencies in Google Suite and Salesforce
- Detail-oriented, resourceful and able to manage shifting priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to positively and effectively interact with internal and external customers
- Regular, reliable and predictable performance required
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: The physical requirements listed are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to sit, bend, and reach with hands and arms.
- Able to lift approximately 20-25 lbs.
- Able to climb stairs
- Able to work overtime occasionally at last minute
- Stand and move throughout the office.
- Have consistent and reliable attendance.
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Work under pressure with changing, ambiguous priorities.
- Communicate effectively and promptly to clients or employees of the organization.
- High level of manual dexterity to adeptly type and use computer equipment.
- Auditory and visual skills – Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Follow written and oral instructions and procedures.
- $18-$23/hour, DOE
- Paid Time Off
- Medical insurance
- 401K after 1 year employment
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and use the subject line: Luminalt Project Administrator Position. Passing a pre-employment drug test is a condition of employment. Luminalt performs background checks and operates in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.