Bay Area Solar Installer
Luminalt designs and installs commercial and residential solar power systems throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Known for fantastic customer service and high quality solar panel installations, Luminalt is a woman-owned business founded in 2004.
With more solar installations in San Francisco than any other company, Luminalt has worked with many significant architects and maintained a customer satisfaction rate of 97%, with 100% customers saying they would choose to work with Luminalt again as their solar installer. To learn more about how we take care of customers, please visit our Customer Reviews page, where you can read customer service testimonials from Yelp, Angie’s List, and personal feedback.
- Cut down your monthly electricity bills
- Protect yourself from future PG&E rate increases
- Increase your property’s value
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Reduce dependence on fossil fuels from fracking and foreign imports
- Property owners that install San Francisco solar systems will also be eligible for city rebates, federal tax credits, and state rebates that can cover 40%-100% of the system cost.
A well-designed solar energy installation can reduce your PG&E electrical bills economically and environmentally. When deciding whether a residential solar installation makes the most sense for you and your home, it’s important to know a few things: Is your electrical bill high? Once your bill is over $150 per month, solar can be a great financial investment. Take a look at the short video below to understand how PG&E charges you significantly more money as your electrical usage goes up: